Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sail the Caribbean!

From Tom and Lisa of YWAM Marine Outreach:

 

We are in  urgent need of deck hands for traveling to Trinidad from Grenada and

back.   Our good friends, Steve and Leslie Harris, flew down and met us at St. Lucia

on July 5th and have helped us sail to Carriacou.  They leave on Tuesday the 19th.

Steve asked us if he could communicate our need to you.  Here are his thoughts:

 

First, I want you to know that I asked Tom and Lisa for space in this SAILMAIL; they didn't

approach me. Les and I have sailed with them on several other occasions as well as the last 9 days. 

I won't deny the unparalled beauty of the Caribbean sea and islands. Neither will I downplay the

hard work it involves for Tom and Lisa in pursuing their vision of ministry.  Sailing sounds exotic,

but too frequently is excruciating. Especially for just the two of them handling all the responsibilities. 

I'm asking you, even if you have no sailing experience, to consider a week sometime from immediately

to the next 8 weeks out, to come down and help them sail.  If you can't, but know of someone who

might be interested, please get them in touch with the Kaisers.  NOW is the critical time for added

hands on deck. God has provided so far; I don't believe it to be His nature to now leave them 

stranded. But God will use people like you and me, so please give this serious consideration. 

Thank you for your encouragement and support of them thus far. 

 

If interested send us an email at kaiser_tomlisa@yahoo.com

No comments: